Christmas is right around the corner and a few of you may be getting engaged. How exciting! The first thing you’ll want to do is celebrate this super fun time in your life. Then you’ll sit down and start feeling a bit overwhelmed about all the planning that was just thrown in your lap! But where do you start? Check out my wedding planning timeline, and then start checking out the wedding show and bridal fair options in St. Louis.
The Pink Bride is a bridal fair you don’t want to miss and I’m going to tell you why, as well as what to expect, give the information you need to know and answer some
Why attend a wedding show and how to prep?
A bridal fair is a great place to meet multiple vendors face-to-face without having to schedule a bunch of meetings. There are great deals and giveaways you can sign up for, plus you will be able to see the latest trends without doing hours upon hours of research.
As far as prepping for the show, here are a few recommendations.
- Bring labels with your name, email, phone number so you can easily and quickly enter giveaways.
- Wear comfy clothes. You will be doing a lot of walking.
- Get to the show early enough that you can snag one of the swag bags from a booth. These are great for holding the brochures and business cards from different vendors.
- Bring a friend, not just your mom/dad/fiancé. Your friend can enter giveaways for things you may not want your parents or fiancé to know about(like a boudoir session).
- Follow up with businesses you are interested in working with after the show.
Which wedding show to attend?
I’ve done several different wedding shows, and I have to say there are none better than The Pink Bride. Renee, the owner of the company, knows the wedding industry and what brides want. She has created a wedding show experience like none other.
You can expect:
- St. Louis’ most preferred wedding professionals all under one roof, ready to meet you.
- Stunning inspirational showcases that will help you envision the perfect celebration for your day.
- Lots of swag and phenomenal show-only specials that can save you thousands of dollars from today’s top wedding professionals.
- Incredible fashion shows showcasing the season’s hottest fashions for your entire wedding party.
- Food, drinks, and giveaways.
The Pink Bride is also up-to-date with new technology to make your show experience easy and organized. They use the BrideScan app which will help you remember which vendors you are most interested in.
The Pink Bride Wedding Show
So when is the Pink Bride Wedding Show anyway?
January 11-12, 2020 from 11:00am-4:00pm.
You can purchase your tickets at thepinkbride.com. Tickets are $12 in advance and $15 day of.
Bridal Fair FAQ’s
What should I do to prep for the wedding show?
- Consider creating a wedding only email address to use to register with.
- Know your wedding date and approximate budget so you can book vendors during the show.
- Arrive with a list of wedding pros you still need for your day.
What should I wear?
- Dress for a wedding show is typically casual. Jeans/t-shirts/comfortable shoes. You’ll be walking around the majority of the fair!
Who should I bring?
- Like I mentioned above, definitely your parents(or whoever is making the financial decisions), your fiancé, and at least one of your bridesmaids!
Will there be concessions?
- Yes! There will be a full bar and menu.
From my experience at multiple wedding shows and bridal fairs, The Pink Bride is the one you don’t want to miss. It’s super interactive, and the vendors are some of the best in the industry.
A bridal fair will help you in your wedding planning adventure by showing you the latest trends, allow you to meet face-to-face with multiple vendors at once, and possibly win some amazing giveaways.
Want to schedule a consult with Boudoir by Tracy Lynn today?
Receive $25 off your session fee by scheduling a consult below.