Your bridal party does a lot to make your wedding day special. From planning the shower to the bachelorette party to everything they do on the actual wedding day, they put a lot of time, effort, and expense into your day. Finding a perfect bridal party gift becomes even more important when you think of everything they do for you!
“A happy bridesmaid makes a happy bride.” -Alfred Tennison
So, to help you shop, I have made a list of 10 bridal party gift ideas, but first, let’s look at some bridal party stats.
Bridal Party Stats
Here are some stats from a survey by Ultimate Bridesmaids.
Bridal Party Size
- 3-5 Bridesmaids/groomsmen- 52%
- 6+ Bridesmaids/groomsmen – 40%
- 1-2 Bridesmaids/groomsmen – 8%
Top Bachelorette Party Destinations
- New Orleans
- Las Vegas
- New York City
Where the bridal party lives in relation to the bride/groom.
- Same town- 35%
- Different state- 35%
- Same state/different town- 23%
- Different country- 6%
Some feelings of bridesmaids according to the stats
- The worst part of being a bridesmaid is the cost.
- The best part of being a bridesmaid is getting ready with the bride on the day of the wedding.
- The cost of bridesmaid dresses is totally out of control.
- No matter what people say, you will never be able to wear the bridesmaid dress again for a different occasion.
Bridal Party Gift Ideas
After reading those stats, don’t you think your bridal party deserves the best gift you can afford? She is doing so much for you, so it’s only fair to show her how much you appreciate her.
I’ve talked about bridesmaid proposals before. The overall consensus for a bridesmaid proposal gift is $20-60 per bridesmaid. It’s just a little gift before the madness starts.
For a bridal party gift, though, your bridal party has put in the time/effort/expense. This gift is to show your appreciation for their effort. You’ll want to get a gift that’s about 10-25% of what they spent on your wedding. So, if your bridesmaid spent $750 total, you would want to get her a gift that’s around $75-$200.
7 Bridal Party Gift Ideas for Bridemaids
She put a lot of effort into your wedding, be sure to show her how much you appreciate it with super special bridal party gift. Here are some ideas.
- Spa day
- A gift basket full of things like her favorite perfume, a robe for the wedding day(for pictures), wine, her favorite candy, etc.
- A weekender bag- maybe personalized?
- Wine subscription
- A gift card to her favorite restaurant, maybe with her favorite bottle of wine.
- A gift box full of gift cards to her favorite places- may be a nail salon, blow dry bar, Starbucks, etc.
- Gift bag full of personalized things you know she will love, like stationery, bags, wine glass, coffee mug, etc.
3 Bridal Party Gift Ideas for Groomsmen
Let’s be honest here. It’s a lot cheaper being a groomsman, so you won’t need to spend as much, but you can still put in the effort to show them they are appreciated as well.
- Glasses with whiskey stones
- A bottle of their favorite liquor
- Nice stainless grill set
Your bridal party is putting a lot of time, effort, and expense in making sure your day is magical. Show them your appreciation with a super personalized gift they will cherish forever.
Remember to spend around 10-25% of what they’re spending on your wedding overall. If that’s $750, you’ll spend from $75-200 on their gift.