Hey there! Thanks for checking out my tiny corner on the web. I’m Tracy. Most days you will find me drinking coffee, reading, hanging out on the family farm, at a rodeo, riding my horse, or petting my dogs! I’m mostly know for my love of dove chocolate and salted caramel mochas and how much I love animals. Things I am most passionate about: family(including my animals), coffee, reading, and photography.
I love to serve the world by giving women confidence in themselves through photography. My life goal is to show as many women as possible that they are beautiful just as they are. I feel so lucky that this is my job.
Education is super important to me. I’ve trained with some of the best in the world including, Jerry Ghionis, Julia Woods, Don Hales, and Andrea Murphy. Every year, I invest in more knowledge with the best in the industry so I can serve my clients to the best of my ability.
When I’m not busy working, you can may find me traveling to random places, drinking coffee with a good book, outside with my dogs and horses, or spending time on the family farm.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are 5 things you may not know about me.
- I lived in Oklahoma for 7 years before I moved to St. Louis in 2016. I guess I needed to get away from the farm for a while!
- City living was not for me. I actually live south of Carbondale, IL now. I keep my studio in STL and photograph sessions 2 days a week.
- I may have a great eye as far as what my clients should wear to their sessions. What I wear though? You will hardly ever catch me out of shorts/jeans and a tee or tank top and converse. Comfort over fashion! I do love some high end accessories though. :)
- My degree is in Dental Hygiene. Far from boudoir photography, huh?
- Random road trips are one of my favorite things!
Book a consult!