Explore your confidence, power, & Beauty
with a boudoir experience
you’ll never forget
Discover how your love already sees you every single day
In a world of Snapchat filters, Photoshop, Facetune, and perfectly curated social media accounts, it seems there’s always a new way to feel not enough.
But when you’re with the right person, it turns out they love you exactly the way you are. After all, that’s one of the many reasons you’re getting married. It’s time to see yourself through your partner’s eyes.
Surprise your person (and yourself!) with an elegant boudoir photo shoot that’ll give you confidence as well as an album you both will treasure for years to come.
I help women gain confidence in themselves with tasteful, classy boudoir photography
My full-service, luxury boudoir photography studio is in St. Charles, MO, and my shoots are unlike any other boudoir session in the area (or in the country).
The sessions have been carefully created to help you get comfortable in front of the camera quickly.
My first four “ice breaker poses” will help you feel beautiful, comfortable, and sexy within 15-20 minutes. You’ll be walking around confident (and possibly topless) after that first set.
I’m tracy, the face behind the brand!
I love seeing my clients transform with comfort and confidence in front of the camera–whether it's mine or my associate's.
I've mentored with one of the best portrait photographers in the works, Jerry Ghionis, which has helped me understand lighting, posing, and how to help clients look and feel comfortable. I’ve also studied with Julia Woods, Andrea Murphy, and Don Hales.
Let us show you how beautiful you are, just the way you are.
- I have a barrel horse and when I’m not working, you can typically find me in the barn or at a barrel race.
- I have 3 Toy Australian Shepherds, which usually come to the studio with me.
- A strawberry margarita is my go-to drink, but I love sangria wine, too.
- I love taco Tuesday - carne asada tacos give me heart eyes.
I’m Ashley, your photographer!
I'm so excited to show you how beautiful YOU are.
- I'm a wife to Jake and supermom to two young kids.
- We have a Great Dane, Great Pyranees, and 5 cats.
- I'm also a jewelry designer–what started as a pandemic hobby with my stepdaughter has turned into something far greater!
- True crime and reality shows are my guilty pleasure.
- My personal mantra is “believe in the possibilities you can’t yet see."